As a business owner, you may be aware that when you dispose of shares in your business you could receive an exemption on all or a portion of the capital gains that ordinarily would be taxable. This is due to the Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption which says that, for 2016, up to $824,176* of capital […]
- Government of Canada to allow up to $400 for home office expenses
- Highlights of the 2020 Federal Fall Economic Statement | Additional $20,000 CEBA loan available now
- Applications for the new Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy starts today!
- Applications for Canada Recovery Benefit now open!
- New Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy | Wage Subsidy extended | CEBA additional $20,000 loan