For the 2020 tax year, the Government of Canada introduced a temporary flat rate method to allow Canadians working from home this year due to Covid-19 to claim expenses of up to $400.
- Government of Canada to allow up to $400 for home office expenses
- Highlights of the 2020 Federal Fall Economic Statement | Additional $20,000 CEBA loan available now
- Applications for the new Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy starts today!
- Applications for Canada Recovery Benefit now open!
- New Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy | Wage Subsidy extended | CEBA additional $20,000 loan