Life insurance is used for two general purposes in a private corporation – managing risk and creating opportunities. The risk management function is satisfied as life insurance provides the corporation with a tax-free payment in the event of the death of an owner or someone vital to the success of...
- Government of Canada to allow up to $400 for home office expenses
- Highlights of the 2020 Federal Fall Economic Statement | Additional $20,000 CEBA loan available now
- Applications for the new Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy starts today!
- Applications for Canada Recovery Benefit now open!
- New Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy | Wage Subsidy extended | CEBA additional $20,000 loan