Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland recently provided the government's fall economic update. It included information on the government's strategy for dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and its plan to help shape the recovery. We've summarized the highlights for you: • Corporate Tax Changes, including...
- Government of Canada to allow up to $400 for home office expenses
- Highlights of the 2020 Federal Fall Economic Statement | Additional $20,000 CEBA loan available now
- Applications for the new Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy starts today!
- Applications for Canada Recovery Benefit now open!
- New Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy | Wage Subsidy extended | CEBA additional $20,000 loan