Do you know how much income you’ll require in retirement?
The 6-Step Retirement Income Planning Guide is applicable to people between the ages of 45 – 55 with a household income of $200,000+ and includes planning tips like:
How to determine how much money you'll require in retirement
How to maintain a diversified investment portfolio during retirement
Different sources of retirement income you may be entitled to (some you may not even be aware of)
What's Included in the 19 page 6-Step Retirement Income Planning Guide?
2. How to estimate your living, legacy and lifestyle expenses: We’ve included an expense template to help you understand how rising costs will impact your standard of living throughout retirement.
3. Which retirement income sources you may be entitled to: We provide examples of the different sources of income you could receive – some you may not have been aware of!
4. Five things to prepare for that could significantly impact your retirement income: We share our safe withdrawal rate rule, how to defer taxation on a portion of your portfolio, the impact of inflation and more.
2. The importance of having a diversified portfolio to maximize returns in retirement: We discuss the importance of maintaining a diversified portfolio throughout retirement.
3. Your financial planners recommendations: We’ll show you where you can get a retirement income plan that’s personalized to you…for FREE!
About Quarry Wealth Management
Quarry Wealth Management is a 30-year old independent financial advisory firm based in Calgary. Russ Hafer, CFP®, CIM®, FCSI® (President) and Sean Wilson (Vice President) are the Owners and Financial Advisors of Quarry Wealth.
Russ brings 30 years of experience to the team at Quarry Wealth. Sean has 13 years of experience having spent three years at KPMG in auditing followed by two years as an equity associate analyst with UBS Securities before joining Quarry Wealth Management in 2009.
Russ Hafer and Sean Wilson are registered Dealing Representatives with Raintree Financial Solutions – an award winning Private Capital Market Dealer.