Register for our FREE Women & Finance Dinner Workshop!
May 17, 2018 | Hotel Arts Calgary | 5:30PM – 7:30PM
REGISTER FOR FREE HERE
What you'll Learn:
1. Why it’s important for women to be engaged in personal finance. An article by Canadian Business estimates that high-income earning women forgo between $500,000 and $2.1 million throughout the course of their career by not investing. Don’t let those statistics become your reality!
2. Why women, in general, make better investors than men.
3. What role your financial advisor should be playing. A study by StrategyMarketing.ca found that 87% of women were unable to find a financial advisor they could connect with and 80% of those whose husbands pass away change their advisor within a year! We’ll discuss why this is.
4. How to find confidence in your ability to asses risk and make investment decisions.
5. What’s involved and required when creating your own financial plan. We’ll help you uncover how much you need to save for retirement and how to get there without compromising financial security.
Take Control of Your Financial Future:
The content of our Workshop is applicable to woman who live in Calgary and area between the ages of 35 – 60 with an annual household income of $200,000+. If this is you then join us, Quarry Wealth Management, for dinner and learn how you can take control of your financial future!
According to a CIBC poll, 92% of women are the sole or joint household finance decision maker yet only 54% feel confident about investing. Although women’s objectives are often the same as men’s, their needs and approach vary greatly. This workshop has been specially designed to educate women on personal finance and gaining the confidence required to make financial decisions.
Bring your sister, mother, daughter or friend and join us for dinner, refreshments and strengthening your financial knowledge and understanding. Our events always fill-up so be sure to act quickly to secure your place at this educational event.
REGISTER FOR FREE HERE
About Quarry Wealth Management:
Sean Wilson & Russ Hafer
Quarry Wealth Management is a 30-year old independent financial advisory firm based in Calgary. Russ Hafer, CFP®, CIM®, FCSI® (President) and Sean Wilson (Vice President) are the Owners and Financial Advisors of Quarry Wealth.
Russ brings 30 years of experience to the team at Quarry Wealth. Sean has 13 years of experience having spent three years at KPMG in auditing followed by two years as an equity associate analyst with UBS Securities before joining Quarry Wealth Management in 2009.
Tickets are completely FREE. Bring a friend and enjoy dinner and refreshments on us!
Date, Time, Location
May 17, 2018 from 5:30PM – 7:30PM at Hotel Arts in the Studio Room – 119 12 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0G8
Who Should Attend?
Women between the ages of 35 – 60 with a minimum household income of $200,000.
ONLY 15 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Our events always book-up. Register now to secure your place!